Monday, December 28, 2020

The Purpose of My Book(s)

My Plan

I plan on helping people, when they are still young - 6th grade and up - fit in without doing it the wrong way. My book will not be just fictional and entertaining, but emotionally and spiritually informative.

How I will accomplish this

I will explain why people - in general - should wait and think about what they will end up doing if they put impressing others over maintaining good mental health, and that it will be magnified by anxiety and low self-esteem will get in the way. On some spoilers, readers might feel like my book is telling them what to do, but it will only convey messages about everyday decisions and consequences, which are not always bad. It will be non-disturbingly explicit.

What Readers Can Do To Help

I want readers to give me their input on how my book's characters should overcome emotional and social challenges. However, I need you to describe or list reasons why people do silly things.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment